.

read it or leave it. thats it and i am not a terrorist. tQ :)







June 1, 2010

dear babe...

...i know it is hard for you to get through a shitty things happen in ur love life, i know u love to be loved but babe, u have to love yourself too! It’s basically like they are a fool if they don’t love you because you're good, you're smart and you don’t need them for nothing and therefore they should love you. If not, they are just a fool who are just wasting a goodgirl right in front of them!

...actly aku nk letak video lagu nih, tp lembab sgt. So lyric jela ye. This song is for you! (video clip die best! sile youtube!)

Why Don't You Love Me by Beyonce Knowles

Now, now, now, honey You better sit down and look around

Cause you must've bumped yo' head

And I love you enough to talk some sense back into you, baby

I'd hate to see you come home, me the kids

And the dog is gone

Check my credentials...I give you everything you want everything you need

Even your friends say I'm a good woman

All I need to know is why?Why don't you love me?Tell me, baby, why don't you love me

When I make me so damn easy to love?And why don't you need me?

Tell me, baby, why don't you need me When I make me so damn easy to need?

I got beauty, I got classI got style, and I got ass

And you don't even care to care

Looka here I even put money in the bank account

Don't have to ask no one to help me out

You don't even notice that

I got beauty, I got heart Keep my head in them books, I'm sharp

But you don't care to know I'm smart Now, now now now now now now

I got moves in your bedroom Keep you happy with the nasty things I do

But you don't seem to be in tune Ooh...

There's nothing not to love about me No, no, there's nothing not to love about me

I'm lovely There's nothing not to need about me No, no, there's nothing not to need about me


Maybe you're just not the one Or maybe you're just plain... DUMB


babe..


i maybe not a good listener for you, but i might be a very good friend for you to cry on!


thats all for now. Roger n Out!

lovelove,

nelly

1 comment:

C!k LaYLa PiPi GeBu said...

babe .. ryte now .. i'm crying ..crying..n crying..frust gila2 babi..
skrg sumenye dh terjawab..aku tak kuat nk lalui bnda nie nelly..
bodohnye aku sbb biarkn lelaki mainkn perasaan aku mcm tu jew..
how come??aku serik...serius..aku serik..