.

read it or leave it. thats it and i am not a terrorist. tQ :)







June 16, 2010

say my name

my family call me BABY, yeah i know i am big enuff for that name but yet they still call me Baby which is i dont know till when they would call me that name. Back years ago, my family try to change my name from Baby to Kak Lang and it was not working at all. Tak sampai sehari pon da panggil baby balik. Adoii.. My niece and nephew calling me CHIK BIE, a combination of makcik and baby. Well, still baby! My friends are calling me NELLY and yeah without Furtado of course! But please please dont call me LIA! I would love to be call Nelly/Baby rather than Lia. Sangat gegirl yea & xmenepati citarasa. ;p Durrhh! Unfortunately, there is a few who are really call my real name. I appreciate those who calling me with my real name, Nalia. 5huruf je! N A L I A. But then im happy with that. No matter what people calling me, this is me bebeh! :)
Roger & Out
lovelove,
nelly

1 comment:

C!k LaYLa PiPi GeBu said...

saya pggl awk BABE !!!
heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee