.

read it or leave it. thats it and i am not a terrorist. tQ :)







July 3, 2010

my time is running out

my time is up
bye bye home sweet home
and tomorrow hey, hello melaka!
This semester i have to stay outside campus & have to rent a not-worth-it-but-have-to-rent house. Lucky us the house is just opposite my campus. (thank god dpt umah, kalo x dok kat bustop jela)
I will be rarely on9 and of course will be no update in terms of x dpt nk bwk broadband & got no Wi-Fi lah kan! ughhh!
so, to those who are reading me silently but if any lah kan, keep reading yaw! :)
i will try to find a way to keep update oke.
&& i am proudly to tell all of you, i am now :
Officially SupaDupa Seniorita this semester! Dun get jealous. ;p
So, Dgn pantas ckp tahniah cpt! hee..tq. :)
Part 6 baby!
ok ok, i think i should start packing rite now coz i dont want mama keep bebel-ing me esok.
till then, roger & Out!
p.s : I miss you all already. -__-"


lovelove,

4 comments:

Cik Siti Hajar said...

once ko dh msuk dunia blog ni..

mesti ko sayang gileee nk tgglkan blog ko..
even 1day..:)

C!k LaYLa PiPi GeBu said...

yeah !!!superduper seniorita !!!
tak da maknenye istilah senior klu dh dok luar !!

hahaha..wish u all the best for ur last sem,...
love u lah...

me, nelly said...

thank you bebeh! :)

Azirah said...

tahniah (nada terpaksa) hahahaha..
aper2 pon gudluck tuk ko..chaiyok2