.

read it or leave it. thats it and i am not a terrorist. tQ :)







May 6, 2011

mama edition


I may not be a good daughter for you but i keep on trying to be a perfect daughter to you.

Your happiness is my happiness too. I don't even imagine how is my life if you are not here.
You are my best buddy ever and nobody can't replace you in my life.
I know sometimes i hurt you but i never meant to hurt you.
I just hate when you cook because you will make me become fat like what i am now.
Whatever i do, i do the best for you.
My love for you is equal to infinity.

You are the queen of my heart.
Happy mama's day MAMA!

(eventhough i don't know when exactly this day but for me everyday is mother's day because there isn't a day in the year that you are not special to me mama)


i you so much and thanks for everything everything and everything !


your ❤ly daughter,

No comments: